With 2 cooling systems and a temperature range of -40 ° C to -86 ° C, the SUFsg 7001 offers optimal cooling with minimal heat generated. Thanks to the heated anti-vacuum valve, the door can be opened again a few seconds after closing. Potential-free contact, LAN interface and USB connection offer extensive options to ensure safety. The SUFsg 7001 meets the highest requirements in terms of safety, performance and operating comfort.
Temperature stability IEC 60068-3
All Liebherr laboratory refrigerators and freezers are tested in the modern Liebherr Research & Development center according to the IEC 60068-3 procedure for measuring temperature stability.
Additional temperature control possible.
An opening (Ø 7.6 mm) is provided at the top of the interior, which offers the option of feeding through an external temperature sensor or another measuring connection.
Alarm on demand.
An optical and acoustic temperature alarm warns of an unwanted temperature change of 2K. The alarm limit can be adjusted if necessary.
A good memory for temperatures.
The minimum and maximum indoor temperatures are stored and can be read out at any time over a period of 41 days.
Protected against freezing.
The safety thermostat protects stored samples and medicines from freezing. In the event of a defect, the safety thermostat prevents the interior temperature from dropping below + 2 ° C.
The relay contact can be connected to a central logging or alarm system that can alert security personnel or caretaker, for example, outside working hours. Warnings with optical or acoustic alarm are possible.
Audible warning in case of failure.
When the temperature rises above the set value, you will be warned by an acoustic signal.
- Housing: White
- Door color: White
- Door / lid material: Steel
- Gross content total: 728 l
- Total net content: 700 l
- Gross content of freezer section: 728 l
- Net content of the freezer section: 700 l
- Energy consumption per year: 2957 kWh
- Energy consumption per day: 8.1 kWh
- Energy costs per year: € 680, -
- Noise level: 47 dB (A)
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from: + 16 ° C to 32 ° C
- Refrigerant: R290 / R170
- Voltage: 230 V ~
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Connection value: 7 A.
- Connection value in Watt: 1600 W.
- Heat output in kJ / h: 1224 kj / h
- Number of compressors: 2
- Height: 1966 mm
- Width: 1204 mm
- Depth (incl. Wall distance): 1082 mm
- Depth with door open 90 °: 1966 mm
- Width at 90 ° open door: 1302 mm
- Interior height: 1300 mm
- Interior width: 890 mm
- Interior depth: 605 mm
- Cryo Box Capacity: 528
- Net weight: 288 kg
- Gross weight: 330 kg
- Package height: 2180 mm
- Package width: 1320 mm
- Packaging depth: 1100 mm
- Freezing system: Static
- Defrosting system freezer compartment: Manual defrosting
- Freezing temperature range: -40 ° C to -86 ° C
- Maximum fluctuation of the freezer section: 4.8 ° C
- Maximum gradient freezer section: 12.0 ° C
- Number of shelves: 3
- Load capacity of the freezing part of the shelves: 50 kg
- Door hinges: Right
- Handle: Lever handle solid aluminum
- Interchangeable door seal: Yes
- Length of connection cable: 300 cm
- Freezer shelf material: Stainless steel
- Display: Digital temperature display
- Type of control panel: Push button
- Temperature alarm: Optical and audible temperature alarm
- Power failure alarm: immediately after power failure for 72 hours
- Door alarm freezer section: Acoustic door alarm
- Usable depth of shelf in mm: 590 mm
- Temperature sensor feedthrough: Yes
- Safety thermostat: Yes
- Finally: Yes
- Interior material: Stainless steel
- Castors: Castors with parking brake at the front, fixed castors at the rear
- Temperature registration: Yes
- Save MIN / MAX temperatures: Yes
- Alarm limits adjustable: Yes
- Registration of alarms: Yes
- Interface: LAN
- Potential-free contact: Yes