The best racks for eg cold stores, freezers, (rinsing) kitchens, HACCP storage areas!
These anodized aluminum racks from Fermostock have height-adjustable beams and are fitted with removable gray plastic shelves, which can be easily cleaned in any dishwasher. The rack has a high load capacity! It is HACCP-proof and possibly the best rack currently available on the market. It meets the strictest requirements in terms of durability and sturdiness and meets all standards regarding hygiene and cleaning conditions (NF031). Thanks to the rounded corners and flat surfaces, FERMOSTOCK racks even enjoy the toughest quality mark: the NF food hygiene label issued by AFAQ-AFNOR CERTIFICATION on 01/10/1993 (test lab Cnerpac ; n° 06-A-644/645). In addition, FERMOSTOCK racks are also very attractively priced.
Dimensions: 1200x360x1800 mm. (wxdxh)
Consisting of: 2 uprights and 4 floors ; equipped with removable plastic shelves
• Square tube profile 27 x 27 mm.
• Distance between the fixing points: 150 mm.
• Lower rung at 140 mm. off the floor
• Top rung at 10 mm. from the top
• Stainless steel bolts
• Plastic caps are provided at the top
• Plastic adjustable feet at the bottom
• Anodized aluminum
• Profile 12/10, 50x22 mm.
• Depth 360 mm.
PLASTIC SHELVES (polymer)
• Depth 360 mm.
• Perforations: round, Ø 40 mm.
• Easily removable and washable in the dishwasher
• In this rack it is also possible to (partially) remove the shelves and hang various sizes of Gastronorm containers in them.
FERMOSTOCK RACKS: JUST OFFER BENEFITS!
• 100% food grade (corrosion-free) and fitted with removable shelves.
• Easy mounting without tools
• Free-standing set-up with accessibility on every side and in all corners
• Levels every 150 mm. adjustable
• Easily movable or removable and washable (hygiene)
• Modular construction (this allows an optimal layout of the available space)
• Heavy load capacity per floor / maximum load
• Numerous flexible and optimal set-up options (in I, L, T, U, E shape, among others)
The Fermostock 6611 racks offer all qualities recommended for:
• cooling and/or freezing cells down to -30°C
• industrial kitchens
• dry food storage areas
• dishwashing areas
• etc. etc.
The basic rack is constructed from a modular structure of 2 uprights and a selectable number of levels, consisting of sleepers and shelves. The uprights are provided with the necessary mounting holes in which conical hook-in supports (a Fermod patent) can be attached. These hook-in supports, which can be attached to the upright at various heights, are made of an extremely resistant alloy. The sleepers, which are available in various standard lengths, can then be easily pressed onto the hook-in carriers. Finally, the maintenance-friendly plastic shelves will be placed between these sleepers. These are suitable for temperatures down to –30°C.
The extension rack consists of one upright and again a number of levels that can be chosen. You can always connect 2 extension racks to a basic rack. To make extension connections at an angle of 90° (L, U, E or T-arrangement), use is made of aluminum corner connectors that are slid over the sleepers of the basic rack.
Thanks to the conical hook-in carriers (patent), the shelving units can be mounted quickly, efficiently and without tools by a single person.
When mounted in a corner, the corner connections can be used, so that the corner remains open and no upright is in the way. These special corner connections can withstand the same load as an upright.