Fermostock rack (6611)
The best racking for cold stores, freezers, (rinse) kitchens, HACCP storage spaces!
These anodized aluminum racks by Fermostock have height-adjustable beams and are equipped with removable gray plastic shelves, which can be easily cleaned in any dishwasher. The rack has a high load capacity! It is HACCP-proof and possibly the best racking available on the market today. It meets the strictest requirements in terms of durability and strength and meets all standards regarding hygiene and cleaning conditions (NF031). Thanks to the rounded corners and flat surfaces, FERMOSTOCK shelves enjoy even the toughest quality mark: the NF food hygiene label issued by AFAQ-AFNOR CERTIFICATION on 01/10/1993 (test lab Cnerpac; n ° 06-A-644/645). In addition, the FERMOSTOCK shelves are also very attractively priced.
Dimensions: 660x360x2135 mm. (wxdxh)
Consisting of: 2 uprights and 4 floors ; equipped with removable plastic shelves
• Square tube profile 27 x 27 mm.
• Distance between the mounting points: 150 mm.
• Bottom rung at 140 mm. from the floor
• Top rung at 10 mm. from the top
• Stainless steel bolts
• Plastic caps are provided at the top
• Plastic feet at the bottom
• Anodized aluminum
• Profile 12/10, 50x22 mm.
• Depth 360 mm.
PLASTIC SHELVES (polymer)
• Depth 360 mm.
• Perforations: round, Ø 40 mm.
• Easily removable and washable in a dishwasher
• In this rack it is also possible (partly) to remove the shelves and to hang various sizes of Gastronorm trays here.
CARRYING CAPACITY PER LEVEL
FERMOSTOCK STRETCHES: ONLY OFFER ADVANTAGES!
• 100% food-safe (corrosion-free) and equipped with removable shelves.
• Easy installation without tools
• Freestanding installation with accessibility on each side and in all corners
• Floors every 150 mm. adjustable
• Easily movable or removable and washable (hygiene)
• Modular construction (this allows optimal layout of the available space)
• Heavy load capacity per floor / maximum load
• Numerous flexible and optimal setup options (in I, L, T, U, E shape)
The Fermostock 6611 racking offers all qualities recommended for:
• cooling and / or freezer rooms down to -30 ° C
• industrial kitchens
• dry storage areas for food
• wash kitchens
• etc. etc.
The basic rack consists of a modular structure of 2 uprights and a selectable number of levels, consisting of sleepers and shelves. The uprights are provided with the necessary mounting holes in which conical plug-in carriers (a Fermod patent) can be attached. These hook supports, which can be attached to the upright at multiple heights, consist of an extremely resistant alloy. The sleepers, which are available in various standard lengths, can then simply be pressed onto the hook-in supports. Finally, the maintenance-friendly plastic shelves will lie between these sleepers. These are suitable for temperatures down to –30 ° C.
The extension rack consists of one upright and a selectable number of levels. You can always connect 2 extension racks to a basic rack. To make add-on joints at an angle of 90 ° (L, U, E or T arrangement), aluminum corner connectors are used that are slid over the crossbars of the base rack.
Thanks to the conical plug-in carriers (patent), the racks can be mounted quickly, efficiently and without tools by a single person.
When mounted in a corner, the corner joints can be used, so that the corner remains open and no upright stands in the way. These special corner joints tolerate as much load as a post.