Fermostock rack (6611)
The best rack for eg cold rooms, freezer rooms, (washing) kitchens, HACCP storage rooms!
These anodized aluminum racks from Fermostock have height-adjustable beams and are equipped with removable gray plastic shelves, which can easily be cleaned in any dishwasher. The rack has a high carrying capacity! It is HACCP proof and possibly the best rack currently available on the market. It meets the strictest requirements in terms of durability and sturdiness and meets all standards regarding hygiene and cleaning conditions (NF031). Thanks to the rounded corners and flat surfaces, FERMOSTOCK racks even enjoy the toughest quality mark: the NF food hygiene label issued by AFAQ-AFNOR CERTIFICATION on 01/10/1993 (test lab Cnerpac; n ° 06-A-644/645). In addition, FERMOSTOCK racks are also very attractively priced.
Dimensions: 2070x460x1685 mm. (wxdxh)
Consisting of: 3 uprights and 3 floors ; equipped with removable plastic shelves
• Square tube profile 27 x 27 mm.
• Distance between the fixing points: 150 mm.
• Lower rung at 140 mm. from the floor
• Top rung at 10 mm. from the top
• Stainless steel bolts
• Plastic caps are provided at the top
• Plastic adjustable feet at the bottom
• Anodized aluminum
• Profile 12/10, 50x22 mm.
• Depth 460 mm.
PLASTIC SHELVES (polymer)
• Depth 460 mm.
• Perforations: round, Ø 40 mm.
• Easily removable and washable in the dishwasher
LOAD CAPACITY PER LEVEL
FERMOSTOCK RACKS: ONLY OFFER ADVANTAGES!
• 100% suitable for food (corrosion-free) and equipped with removable shelves.
• Simple assembly without tools
• Free-standing arrangement with accessibility on all sides and in all corners
• Floors every 150 mm. adjustable
• Easily movable or removable and washable (hygiene)
• Modular construction (this allows an optimal layout of the available space)
• Heavy load-bearing capacity per floor / maximum load
• Numerous flexible and optimal set-up options (including I, L, T, U, E form)
The Fermostock 6611 racks offers all qualities recommended for:
• cold stores and / or freezer cells down to -30 ° C
• industrial kitchens
• dry storage places for food
• etc. etc.
The basic rack is constructed from a modular structure of 2 uprights and a selectable number of levels, consisting of sleepers and shelves. The uprights are provided with the necessary mounting holes in which conical hook-in supports (a Fermod patent) can be attached. These hook-in supports, which can be attached to the upright at several heights, consist of an extremely resistant alloy. The sleepers, which are available in different standard lengths, can then simply be pressed onto the hook-in supports. Finally, the maintenance-friendly plastic shelves will be placed between these sleepers. These are suitable for temperatures down to –30 ° C.
The extension rack consists of one upright and a selectable number of levels. You can always connect 2 extension racks to a basic rack. To make add-on connections at an angle of 90 ° (L, U, E or T-arrangement), aluminum corner connectors are used that are slid over the cross beams of the basic rack.
Thanks to the conical hook-in supports (patent), the shelving units can be assembled by a single person quickly, efficiently and without tools.
When mounting in a corner, the corner joints can be used, so that the corner remains open and no uprights are in the way. These special corner joints can withstand as much load as an upright.