Pay afterwards after receipt of your order. When paying on account you can pay for the products in one go afterwards. We process your order immediately and you only pay after receiving the goods. After sending your order, we will send you an invoice by email.
Existing business customers can order from us on invoice. You then have a payment term of 30 days. If you order from us for the first time, we may contact you after your order to request additional company details. The delivery time will of course not be affected by this.
As a company, you can order on invoice after we have received the Chamber of Commerce and VAT number from you in addition to the invoice and delivery address. You can enter this when ordering.
We reserve the right to send a proforma invoice for first orders from a new business customer. We request that you pay for the first orders in advance.
How can you pay on account (after approval)?
- Place a product in your shopping cart and click on 'Go to payment'.
- At the 'payment method' step, choose On account.
- You will receive a confirmation of your order and we will ship your order.
What are the benefits of paying on account?
- Fastest and easiest way to order.
- No risk for you as a customer.
- Ordering on account does not entail any additional costs.
- Would you like to order easily on account? Then contact us.