For your medicines
The Liebherr MKv 5710 Mediline offers 583 liters of cooling space with a temperature range of +5°C (3K). This model meets the requirements of DIN 58345 for the storage of medicines. The self-closing door is practical to use. The temperature is displayed digitally and can be set accurately to 0.1°C. Optionally, AluCool drawers with compartments can be placed for comfortable access to the medicines.
Ideal for storing medicines.
DIN stands for 'Deutsches Institut fur Normung' (German National Standards Body). The DIN issues standards in force in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator used to store medicines at a temperature of +5°C. DIN 58345 reflects the latest technological advances and defines precisely formulated requirements in relation to medicine refrigerators.
more information about DIN 58345
Temperature stability IEC 60068-3
All Liebherr laboratory refrigerators and freezers are tested in the modern Liebherr Research & Development center according to the procedure IEC 60068-3 for measuring temperature stability.
Additional temperature control possible.
An opening (Ø 7.6 mm) has been made at the top of the interior, which makes it possible to insert an external temperature sensor or other measuring connection.
Alarm on order.
An optical and acoustic temperature alarm warns of an unwanted temperature change of 2K. The alarm limit can be adjusted if necessary.
Extremely accurate temperature.
For extremely precise temperature control, the laboratory devices with professional electronics have a 1-point calibration. This allows a compensation between the set and the actual temperature of the interior. The correction value to be set can be changed in steps of 0.1°C.
A good memory for temperatures.
The minimum and maximum indoor temperatures are stored and can be read at any time over a period of 41 days.
Protected against freezing.
The safety thermostat protects stored samples and medicines from freezing. In the event of a defect, the safety thermostat prevents the interior temperature from falling below +2°C.
The self-closing door prevents unnecessary loss of cold air and thus helps to save energy costs. The door remains open at an angle of 90°, but will close automatically from 75°.
The relay contact can be connected to a central logging or alarm system that can alert security personnel or concierge, for example, outside working hours. Warnings with visual or acoustic alarm are possible.
With left or right hinged door.
With the option of changing the door opening direction, the cabinet is always easily accessible. All domestic models are factory fitted with right-hinged doors and are prepared for hinge change.
Audible warning in case of malfunction.
When the temperature rises above the set value, you will be warned by an acoustic signal.
- Housing: White
- Door colour: White
- Door/lid material: Steel
- Material sidewalls: Steel
- Gross content total: 583 l
- Net content total: 540 l
- Gross content of cooling part: 583 l
- Net content of cooling section: 540 l
- Energy consumption per year: 453 kWh
- Energy costs per year: € 100,-
- Noise level: 52 dB(A)
- Suitable for unheated space: no
- Suitable for ambient temperature from: +10°C to 35°C
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Voltage: 220-240V ~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Connection value: 1.5 A
- Number of compressors: 1
- Height: 184.4 cm
- Width: 75.1 cm
- Depth (incl. wall distance): 75 cm
- Depth with door open 90°: 144.1 cm
- Width with door open 90°: 80.7 cm
- Intermediate: Yes
- Can be placed against a wall: Yes
- Interior height: 150.0 cm
- Interior width: 63.4 cm
- Interior depth: 53.8 cm
- Net weight: 91 kg
- Gross weight: 100 kg
- Package height: 1905 mm
- Package width: 765 mm
- Package depth: 835 mm
- Cooling temperature range: +5°C
- Maximum fluctuation cooling section: 3.10 °C
- Maximum gradient cooling section: 4.1 °C
- Refrigeration section defrost system: Automatic defrost system
- Cooling System: Dynamic
- Type of Design: HardLine
- Door self-closing: Yes
- Door hinge: Right, interchangeable
- Ability to switch off the fan: Yes
- Handle: Lever handle
- Interchangeable door seal: Yes
- Length of connection cable: 280 cm
- Number of shelves: 6
- of which height adjustable: 5
- Cooling part shelf material: Plastic coated
- Display: Digital Temperature Display
- Control panel type: Push button
- Control panel position: Outside
- Temperature alarm: Optical and acoustic temperature alarm
- Power failure alarm: immediately after power failure for 12 hours
- Door alarm cooling section: Acoustic door alarm
- Suitable for SmartMonitoring: Yes
- Load capacity platform in kg: 60 kg
- Usable depth shelf in mm: 518 mm
- Temperature sensor throughput option: Yes
- Safety thermostat: Yes
- Lock Yes
- Material interior: Plastic white
- Insulation: 40 - 40
- Swivel castors: Swivel castors with parking brake at the front, fixed castors at the rear
- Calibration: 1 point calibration
- Store MIN/MAX temperatures: Yes
- Adjustable alarm limits: Yes
- Alarm recording: Yes
- Interface: RS 485
- Potential-free contact: Yes