According to DIN 58345
The Liebherr MKUv 1610 medicine refrigerator offers more than 140 liters of cooling space with a temperature range of + 5 ° C (± 3K). The self-closing door and the 3 AluCool drawers with compartments are practical to use.
Ideal for storing medicines.
DIN stands for 'Deutsches Institut fur Normung' (German national standards body). The DIN issues standards valid in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator that is used to store medicines at a temperature of + 5 ° C. DIN 58345 reflects the latest technological advances and sets precisely formulated requirements in relation to medicine refrigerators.
Temperature stability IEC 60068-3
All Liebherr laboratory refrigerators and freezers are tested in the modern Liebherr Research & Development center according to the IEC 60068-3 procedure for measuring temperature stability.
Additional temperature control possible.
An opening (Ø 7.6 mm) is provided at the top of the interior, which offers the option of feeding through an external temperature sensor or another measuring connection.
Alarm on demand.
An optical and acoustic temperature alarm warns of an unwanted temperature change of 2K. The alarm limit can be adjusted if necessary.
Extremely accurate temperature.
The laboratory devices with Profi electronics have 1-point calibration for extremely precise temperature control. This allows compensation between the set and the actual interior temperature. The correction value to be set can be changed in steps of 0.1 ° C.
A good memory for temperatures.
The minimum and maximum indoor temperatures are stored and can be read out at any time over a period of 41 days.
Protected against freezing.
The safety thermostat protects stored samples and medicines from freezing. In the event of a defect, the safety thermostat prevents the interior temperature from dropping below + 2 ° C.
The self-closing door prevents unnecessary loss of cold air and thus helps to save energy costs. The door remains open at an angle of 90 °, but will close automatically from 75 °.
The relay contact can be connected to a central log or alarm system that can alert security personnel or caretaker outside working hours, for example. Warnings with optical or acoustic alarm are possible.
With left or right opening door.
With the option to change the door hinging direction, the cabinet is always easily accessible. All household models are factory-fitted with right-hinged doors and are prepared for hinge exchange.
Audible warning in case of failure.
When the temperature rises above the set value, you will be warned by an acoustic signal.
- Housing: White
- Door color: White
- Door / lid material: Steel
- Gross volume total: 142 l
- Net content total: 76 l
- Energy consumption per year: 273 kWh
- Energy consumption per day: 0.747 kWh
- Energy costs per year: € 63
- Noise level: 47 dB (A)
- Climate class: 4
- Suitable for unheated space: No.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from: + 10 ° C to 35 ° C
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Voltage: 220-240 V ~
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Connection value: 1.0 A.
- Heat output in kJ / h: 184 kj / h
- Number of compressors: 1
- Height: 820 mm
- Width: 597 mm
- Depth (incl. Wall distance): 615 mm
- Depth with door open 90 °: 1192 mm
- Width at 90 ° open door: 640 mm
- Can be supported: Yes
- Interconnectable: Yes
- Can be placed against a wall: Yes
- Interior height: 670 mm
- Interior width: 440 mm
- Interior depth: 435 mm
- Installation height in mm: 825 (+45) mm
- Installation width in mm: 605 mm
- Minimum installation depth in mm: 620 mm
- Net weight: 39 kg
- Gross weight: 41 kg
- Package height: 875 mm
- Package width: 615 mm
- Packaging depth: 709 mm
- Cooling temperature range: + 5 ° C
- Maximum fluctuation cooling part: 1.3 ° C
- Maximum gradient cooling part: 2.8 ° C
- Defrosting system refrigeration part: Automatic defrosting system
- Cooling system: Dynamic
- Type of Design: HardLine
- Self-closing door: Yes
- Door hinges: Right, reversible
- Handle: Bar handle
- Interchangeable door seal: Yes
- Length of connection cable: 280 cm
- Number of shelves: 3
- Material of the storage tray for the cooling part: Plastic coated
- Display: Digital temperature display
- Type of control panel: Push button
- Control panel position: Outside
- Temperature alarm: Optical and audible temperature alarm
- Power failure alarm: immediately after power failure for 12 hours
- Door alarm cooling part: Acoustic door alarm
- Load capacity shelf in kg: 45 kg
- Usable depth of shelf in mm: 420 mm
- Standard shelf height with even distribution of grids: 15 cm
- Shelf height at the top with even distribution: 15 cm
- Shelf height at the bottom with even distribution: 19 cm
- Maximum number of shelves (shelf 10 cm): 4
- Temperature sensor feedthrough: Yes
- Safety thermostat: Yes
- Finally: Yes
- Interior material: White plastic
- Height adjustable feet: 2
- Calibration: 1 point calibration
- Save MIN / MAX temperatures: Yes
- Alarm limits adjustable: Yes
- Registration of alarms: Yes
- Temperature recording during power failure: 12 hours
- Interface: RS 485
- Potential-free contact: Yes
- Additional feature 1: According to DIN 13221