Shut off from the outside world
The Liebherr LKUexv 1610 in explosion-proof version offers more than 140 liters of cooling space with a temperature range of +3° to +16°C. The three adjustable glass shelves are practical to use. The temperature is displayed digitally and can be set accurately to 0.1°C.
Temperature stability IEC 60068-3
All Liebherr laboratory refrigerators and freezers are tested in the modern Liebherr Research & Development center according to the procedure IEC 60068-3 for measuring temperature stability.
more information about IEC 60068-3
ATEX 114 Explosion Proof
The explosion-proof interior has been tested in accordance with EU Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX 114). Classification II 3G Ex nA II T6 makes this model suitable for the storage of explosive and highly flammable substances in closed containers.
more information about ATEX 114
Additional temperature control possible.
An opening (Ø 7.6 mm) has been made at the top of the interior, which makes it possible to insert an external temperature sensor or other measuring connection.
Alarm on order.
An optical and acoustic temperature alarm warns of an unwanted temperature change of 2K. The alarm limit can be adjusted if necessary.
Extremely accurate temperature.
For extremely precise temperature control, the laboratory devices with professional electronics have a 1-point calibration. This allows a compensation between the set and the actual temperature of the interior. The correction value to be set can be changed in steps of 0.1°C.
A good memory for temperatures.
The minimum and maximum indoor temperatures are stored and can be read at any time over a period of 41 days.
The safety thermostat protects stored samples and medicines from freezing. In the event of a defect, the safety thermostat prevents the interior temperature from falling below +2°C.
The self-closing door prevents unnecessary loss of cold air and thus helps to save energy costs. The door remains open at an angle of 90°, but will close automatically from 75°.
The relay contact can be connected to a central logging or alarm system that can alert security personnel or concierge, for example, outside working hours. Warnings with visual or acoustic alarm are possible.
With left or right hinged door.
With the option of changing the door opening direction, the cabinet is always easily accessible. All domestic models are factory fitted with right-hinged doors and are prepared for hinge change.
Audible warning in case of malfunction.
When the temperature rises above the set value, you will be warned by an acoustic signal.
- Voltage: 220-240V ~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Connection value: 2.0 A
- Heat output in Wh: 360 Wh
- Depth with door open 90°: 1712 mm
- Width with door open 90°: 792 mm
- Maximum fluctuation cooling section: 4.8 °C
- Maximum gradient cooling section: 3.9 °C
- Type of Design: HardLine
- Door self-closing: Yes
- Door hinge: Right, interchangeable
- Handle: Bar handle
- Interchangeable door seal: Yes
- Length of connection cable: 280 cm
- Cooling shelf material: Glass
- Control panel position: Outside
- Temperature alarm: Optical and acoustic temperature alarm
- Power failure alarm: at the end of power failure
- Door alarm cooling section: Acoustic door alarm
- Load capacity platform in kg: 40 kg
- Usable depth shelf in mm: 420 mm
- Standard shelf height with equal distribution of grids: 15 cm
- Shelf height at the bottom with equal distribution: 19 cm
- Maximum number of shelves (shelf 10 cm): 4
- Temperature sensor throughput option: Yes
- Safety thermostat: Yes
- Material interior: Plastic white
- Adjustable feet in height: 2
- Calibration: 1 point calibration
- Interface: RS 485
- Potential-free contact: Yes