2 doors for more convenience.
The Liebherr LKPv 6527 offers 464 liters of net cooling space that is accessible via 2 doors that can be closed separately. By placing frequently used products at the top and less often required products at the bottom, valuable energy is saved. If desired, a number of AluCool drawers can be hooked in (accessory).
Temperature stability IEC 60068-3
All Liebherr laboratory refrigerators and freezers are tested in the modern Liebherr Research & Development center according to the IEC 60068-3 procedure for measuring temperature stability.
Additional temperature control possible.
An opening (Ø 7.6 mm) is provided at the top of the interior, which offers the option of feeding through an external temperature sensor or another measuring connection.
Alarm on demand.
An optical and acoustic temperature alarm warns of an unwanted temperature change of 2K. The alarm limit can be adjusted if necessary.
Extremely accurate temperature.
The laboratory devices with Profi electronics have a 1-point calibration for extremely precise temperature control. This allows compensation between the set and the actual interior temperature. The correction value to be set can be changed in steps of 0.1 ° C.
72-hour power failure monitoring.
In the event of a power failure, the electronic system is powered by an integrated 12V battery. The temperature trend is registered for 72 hours and, if available, an alarm signal is passed on to the central control room.
A good memory for temperatures.
The minimum and maximum indoor temperatures are stored and can be read out at any time over a period of 41 days.
The self-closing door prevents unnecessary loss of cold air and thus helps to save energy costs. The door remains open at an angle of 90 °, but will close automatically from 75 °.
The relay contact can be connected to a central log or alarm system that can alert security personnel or caretaker outside working hours, for example. Warnings with optical or acoustic alarm are possible.
With left or right opening door.
With the option to change the door direction, the cabinet is always easily accessible. All household models are factory-fitted with right-hinged doors and are prepared for hinge exchange.
Audible warning in case of failure.
When the temperature rises above the set value, you will be warned by an acoustic signal.
- Housing: White
- Door color: White
- Door / lid material: Steel
- Gross content total: 598 l
- Net content total: 429 l
- Gross content of cooling part: 598 l
- Net content cooling part: 429 l
- Energy consumption per year: 687 kWh
- Energy consumption per day: 1,883 kWh
- Energy costs per year: € 158
- Noise level: 58 dB (A)
- Climate class: 5
- Suitable for unheated space: No.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from: + 10 ° C to 40 ° C
- Refrigerant: R290
- Voltage: 220-240 V ~
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Connection value: 2.0 A.
- Heat output in kJ / h: 300 kj / h
- Number of compressors: 1
- Height: 2160 mm
- Width: 700 mm
- Depth (incl. Wall distance): 830 mm
- Depth with door open 90 °: 1472 mm
- Width at 90 ° open door: 702 mm
- Interconnectable: Yes
- Can be placed against a wall: Yes
- Interior height: 1550 mm
- Interior width: 533 mm
- Interior depth: 650 mm
- Net weight: 129 kg
- Gross weight: 155 kg
- Package height: 2220 mm
- Package width: 745 mm
- Packaging depth: 845 mm
- Cooling temperature range: -2 ° C to + 16 ° C
- Maximum fluctuation cooling part: 1 ° C
- Maximum gradient cooling part: 1.8 ° C
- Defrosting system cooling part: Automatic hot gas defrosting system
- Cooling system: Dynamic
- Type of Design: SwingLine-Design
- Self-closing door: Yes
- Door hinges: Right, reversible
- Handle: Handle bar
- Interchangeable door seal: Yes
- Length of connection cable: 380 cm
- Number of shelves: 5
- Material of the storage tray for the cooling part: Plastic coated
- Display: Digital temperature display
- Type of control panel: Push button
- Control panel position: Outside
- Temperature alarm: Optical and audible temperature alarm
- Power failure alarm: immediately after power failure for 72 hours
- Door alarm cooling part: Acoustic door alarm
- Load capacity shelf in kg: 60 kg
- Usable depth of shelf in mm: 650 mm
- Standard shelf height with even distribution grids: 38 cm
- Shelf height at the top with even distribution: 38 cm
- Shelf height at the bottom with even distribution: 38 cm
- Maximum number of shelves (shelf 10 cm): 13
- Temperature sensor feedthrough: Yes
- Finally: Yes
- Interior material: Chrome nickel steel
- Castors: Castors with parking brake at the front, fixed castors at the rear
- Temperature registration: Yes
- Calibration: 1 point calibration
- Save MIN / MAX temperatures: Yes
- Alarm limits adjustable: Yes
- Registration of alarms: Yes
- Temperature recording during power failure: 72 hours
- Interface: RS 485
- Potential-free contact: Yes
- Additional feature 1: According to DIN 13221