Ideal for storing medicines.
DIN stands for 'Deutsches Institut fur Normung' (German National Standards Body). The DIN issues standards in force in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator used to store medicines at a temperature of +5°C. DIN 58345 reflects the latest technological advances and defines precisely formulated requirements in relation to medicine refrigerators.
more information about DIN 58345
Temperature stability IEC 60068-3
All Liebherr laboratory refrigerators and freezers are tested in the modern Liebherr Research & Development center according to the procedure IEC 60068-3 for measuring temperature stability.
Additional temperature control possible.
An opening (Ø 7.6 mm) has been made at the top of the interior, which makes it possible to insert an external temperature sensor or other measuring connection.
Alarm on order.
An optical and acoustic temperature alarm warns of an unwanted temperature change of 2K. The alarm limit can be adjusted if necessary.
Extremely accurate temperature.
The laboratory devices with professional electronics have a 1-point calibration for extremely precise temperature control. This allows a compensation between the set and the actual temperature of the interior. The correction value to be set can be changed in steps of 0.1°C.
A good memory for temperatures.
The minimum and maximum indoor temperature are stored and can be read at any time over a period of 41 days.
Protected against freezing.
The safety thermostat protects stored samples and medicines from freezing. In the event of a defect, the safety thermostat prevents the interior temperature from falling below +2°C.
The self-closing door prevents unnecessary loss of cold air and thus helps to save energy costs. The door remains open at an angle of 90°, but will close automatically from 75°.
The relay contact can be connected to a central logging or alarm system that can alert security personnel or concierge, for example, outside working hours. Warnings with visual or acoustic alarm are possible.
With left or right hinged door.
With the option of changing the door opening direction, the cabinet is always easily accessible. All domestic models are factory fitted with right-hinged doors and are prepared for hinge change.
Audible warning in case of malfunction.
When the temperature rises above the set value, you will be warned by an acoustic signal.
- Housing: White
- Door colour: White
- Door/lid material: Insulated glass
- Total gross content: 386 l
- Net content total: 278 l
- Energy consumption per year: 480 kWh
- Energy consumption per day: 1,315 kWh
- Energy costs per year: € 110,-
- Noise level: 48 dB(A)
- Climate class: 4
- Suitable for unheated space: No
- Suitable for ambient temperature from: +10°C to 35°C
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Voltage: 220-240V ~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Connection value: 1.5 A
- Heat output in kJ/h: 720 kj/h
- Number of compressors: 1
- Height: 1840 mm
- Width: 601mm
- Depth (incl. wall distance): 618 mm
- Depth with door open 90°: 1196 mm
- Width with door open 90°: 640 mm
- Intermediate: Yes
- Can be placed against a wall: Yes
- Interior height: 1635 mm
- Interior width: 440 mm
- Interior depth: 435 mm
- Net weight: 85 kg
- Gross weight: 91 kg
- Package height: 1897 mm
- Package width: 615 mm
- Package depth: 709 mm
- Cooling temperature range: +5°C
- Maximum fluctuation cooling section: 3.9 °C
- Maximum gradient cooling section: 6.1 °C
- Refrigeration section defrost system: Automatic defrost system
- Cooling System: Dynamic
- Lighting cooling section: LED lighting
- Separately switchable interior lighting: Yes
- Type of Design: HardLine
- Door self-closing: Yes
- Door hinge: Right, interchangeable
- Handle: Lever handle
- Interchangeable door seal: Yes
- Length of connection cable: 280 cm
- Number of shelves: 5
- Cooling part shelf material: Plastic coated
- Display: Digital Temperature Display
- Control panel type: Push button
- Control panel position: Outside
- Temperature alarm: Optical and acoustic temperature alarm
- Power failure alarm
- immediately after power failure for 12 hours
- Door alarm cooling section: Acoustic door alarm
- Load capacity platform in kg: 45 kg
- Usable depth shelf in mm: 420 mm
- Standard shelf height with equal distribution of grids: 28 cm
- Shelf height above with equal distribution: 20 cm
- Shelf height at the bottom with equal distribution: 25 cm
- Maximum number of shelves (shelf 10 cm): 13
- Temperature sensor throughput option: Yes
- Safety thermostat: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Material interior: Plastic white
- Adjustable feet in height: 2
- Calibration: 1 point calibration
- Store MIN/MAX temperatures: Yes
- Adjustable alarm limits: Yes
- Alarm recording: Yes
- Temperature recording in the event of a power failure: 12 hours
- Interface: RS 485
- Potential-free contact: Yes
- Additional feature 1: In accordance with DIN 13221