Thanks to the extensive delivery program of 40 different versions, the Celltherm cold and freeze cells always offer a ready-made solution for storing refrigerated or frozen products. In all sectors, from the catering industry to the flower shop and from the photo laboratory to the butcher's shop, you can achieve optimum results at low operating costs with a ready-to-use Celltherm.
- Plug-in unit: KBF14TNE
- Possible assembly / placement costs on request,
Standard version with :
- The sandwich panels are insulated with 80 mm.
- CFC-free pressure-foamed polyurethane and coated with white-coated, galvanized steel sheet.
- The floor panels are covered with an anti-slip carpet covering.
- The 800 x 1850 mm revolving door has a throw closure with lock and emergency opener.
- The plug-ready units are equipped with automatic hot gas defrosting, condensation water evaporation, cell lighting and a control panel.
- The control panel has digital temperature display and 10 control functions.
- Floor vent bars of 40 mm PVC profiles.
- Cell height including floor vent bars = H 2150 mm.
- The space where the cell is to be placed must be easily accessible and empty.
- If the roof unit is equipped with a required clear height of at least 3150 mm.
- A correct power connection and fuse must be present.
- The floor must be level.
- For outdoor installation, frost protection
- Extra warranty: 5 year cooling technical warranty